Hair Relaxer Products Have Been Linked to Cancer
If you or someone you know has used hair straightener or relaxer products and developed uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, uterine fibroids, or endometriosis, call Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington now for a free case evaluation at 601-326-0874. For more information, and to learn about which hair relaxer products have been linked to cancer, please read below.
Hair Straighteners/Relaxers Linked to Increased Risk of Cancer
The Journal of the National Cancer Institute recently published a study by the National Institute of Environmental Sciences that found a link between certain hair products, like straighteners or relaxers, and uterine cancer. The paper noted that a prior study linked these hair products with a higher risk of ovarian cancer.
Which Products May Be Harmful?
Currently, we are investigating products from the following companies:
- L’Orèal (Softsheen-Carson): Optimum Care, Dark & Lovely, Precise, and Bantu;
- Revlon (Colomer Beauty Brands): Revlon Brand, Crème of Nature, and Fabulaxer; and
- Strength of Nature Global (Godrej Consumer): Just For Me, Motions, TCB, Soft & Beautiful, and African Pride.
What Health Conditions Are You Investigating?
We are investigating claims for the following health conditions:
- Uterine Cancer;
- Ovarian Cancer;
- Breast Cancer;
- Uterine Fibroids (benign or non-cancerous growths on the uterus that can be painful and may lead to pregnancy loss or infertility; and
- Endometriosis (a painful condition in which tissue similar to the tissue that grows on the inside of a uterus instead grows on the outside).
Contact Us Now for A Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one has been injured by exposure to hair straightener or relaxer products, call us at 601-326-0874 for a FREE case evaluation. Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington is an affiliate firm of Chhabra & Gibbs P.A. and handles Mass Torts, Class Actions, ADA claims, and much more. Chhabra Gibbs & Herrington has an experienced legal team dedicated to getting the compensation you deserve. Contact us now for a free evaluation.