Hometown: Stone Mountain, Georgia
Undergraduate: Jackson State University
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, Minor: Political Science
- Cum Laude May 2016
- Dean’s List 2013-2016
- Student Government Association Vice-President 2014-2015
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
Graduate: University of Mississippi School of Law, 2019
- Black Law Student Association- Constance Slaughter-Harvey Chapter
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity- Lamar Chapter
- Public Interest Law Foundation
- Kaplan Bar Review Representative
- 2018 Peggy Browning Fellow
Michael handles Workers Compensation Claims (a no-fault insurance plan which is required for every employer in the State of Mississippi by the Mississippi Workers Compensation Commission with more than 5 employees except for charitable organizations and farmers). No-fault means that if you are injured at work in Mississippi, you are entitled to workers compensation benefits even if nobody did anything wrong to cause your injury) for our office. You can find more about our Workers’ Compensation cases here at our practice area section of our website.