FB Pixel


Call Now For A Free Consultation



Se Habla Español

Common Questions in Social Security Part Two

Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A. > Blog Posts  > Common Questions in Social Security Part Two

Common Questions in Social Security Part Two

Social Security

Should I have an attorney to help me with my social security appeals?

Yes.  Attorneys who work in the area of social security are familiar with what needs to be shown in order for you to receive a favorable decision of being disabled.  Attorneys are must better prepared to handle the hearing and the questions from the judge and to the vocational expert.

How are attorneys paid for their work on my social security case?

If the attorney fee agreement is approved, the attorney receives 25% of the back benefits to which you are entitled, up to a maximum of $6,000.  The attorney only receives a portion of the back benefits and does not receive anything out of the benefits you receive after the favorable decision.

CG Law Group, P. A.


CG Law Group, P. A., an affiliated firm of Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A. that was formed by the founding members of Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A. to meet the growing needs of the firm’s clients without compromising the attorney’s abilities to focus on a particular area of law.  Chhabra & Gibbs, P.A. is able to give top rate competent service to people who have been injured, while the affiliated CG Law Group, P.A. is able to meet the other legal needs of injured people like estate and chancery work, social security disability, and discrimination cases.  Together, we strive to assure that our client’s rights are upheld and that their best interests are served. Contact Chhabra & Gibbs or CG Law Group today by going to www.cglawms.com or by calling this number: 601-948-8005.

Translate »